This recipe is originally from Eco Vegan Gal.
- water – 1 cup
- cashew* or almond butter – 1 tbsp
- cacao powder – 1 tbsp
- cacao nibs – 1 tbsp
- unsweetened coconut flakes* – 1 tbsp
- coconut butter* – 1 tsp
- vanilla – 1/2 tsp
- stevia** – 1/4 tsp
- optional: maca powder – 1 tsp
- spearmint leaves – 4-10 leaves
- chia seeds – 1/4 cup
*Coconut & cashew may need to be omitted if you’re on an anti-candida diet (depending on what stage you’re on). You can also sub out the cacao for carob if need be.
** If you want to do it entirely raw, aren’t on the anti-candida diet and/or don’t like stevia you can use dates like Vanessa does in her recipe.
- Blend everything except the chia seeds
- Mix in the chia seeds
- Put in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes (or more to make it thicker)
- Take out and stir
- Top with coconut flakes, cacao nibs & a mint leaf
Check out Eco Vegan Gal for more delicious vegan recipes!