I love kale. And avocados. And soba noodles. So this recipe is pretty perfect. It’s simple, delicious and doesn’t leave you feeling heavy. Recipe below!
1 small bunch kale
1 7/8 oz package buckwheat soba noodles (these are gluten free)
1 ripe, medium avocado
1 clove of garlic (medium)
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
3 tablespoons white or chickpea miso
sesame seeds to garnish (optional)
– bring large pot of salted water to boil, add noodles and follow the package instructions to cook
– while noodles are cooking, de-stem kale and cut into ribbons. set aside.
– in a blender or food processor combine avocado, garlic, miso, olive oil, juice from 1/2 lime and 3/4 cup water (more or less to achieve a consistency you like)
– when noodles are cooked, drain and rinse with hot water
– in a large serving bowl combine kale, noodles and avocado miso dressing
– garnish with sesame seeds and serve