One of my Twitter followers sent me this recipe (originally posted on Taste.com.au) and I knew I just had to make it. Only 6 ingredients and the prep time is almost zero, how could I resist? Hope you enjoy!
- 100g dried wholemeal spiral pasta
- 300g can four bean mix, drained, rinsed
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 medium avocado, chopped
- 20g baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon balsamic dressing
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions, until just tender. Drain. Transfer to a large bowl. Set aside to cool.
- Add bean mix, tomato, avocado, spinach and dressing to pasta. Toss to combine. Serve.