Handy dandy chart that simplifies how to create a custom green smoothie. How do you make green smoothies? Share in the comments!
How delish does this look? Simple but sweet, this smoothie will have you coming back for seconds.
Recipe type: Beverage
- 2 ripe peaches, quartered, pits removed
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup rolled oats (gluten free for G-free eaters)
- 1/2 frozen banana (peeled before freezing)
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- OPTIONAL: 1 Tbsp agave, maple syrup or stevia for added sweetness (or honey for non-vegan)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and let set for 5-10 minutes so the oats and chia seeds can soak. Then blend until smooth.
- To thicken, add another quarter-half a frozen banana. To thin, add more almond milk or OJ.
- Taste and adjust flavor as needed. I added a touch of agave.
- Serve immediately.
Continue reading “Recipe for Vegan Peach Oat Smoothie”